Why should Our Street Food Tours be everyone’s must-choose thing
We recommend you our best local tour guides
Vietnam has an amazing balance of culture, food, beautiful scenery and kind people. It’s such a unique thing for you to explore the things in Hanoi with a local tour guide. The guide will show you Hanoi city’s inspiring highlights. Imagine yourself go inside some small alleys and your guide explains you about what’s behind them.
You may find hidden cafes and shops, a delicious sweet beverage, even a long alley of various foods while walking around.
With our tour guides, they will tell you everything that only locals know! They are extremely lovely and funny enough to give you tremendous joy in a tour.
95% ours Tripadvisor reviews are 5 star-rated. It is worth doing.. Read more our : Hanoi Street Food Tours on Tripadvisor
One-of-a-kind dishes in our itinerary
No trip to the Hanoi capital would be complete without trying mouth-watering local dishes. That’s why our local foodies share at least 7 favorite tastings with you! From 3- 4 hours you almost finish a tour with trying incredible Vietnamese dishes.
It’s either a food tour or a sightseeing tour
Maybe you enjoy a stroll around the Old quarter of Hanoi. During your street food, our tour guide is willing to show you where is the best places to see in the Old quarter.
Have you heard about Hanoi with 36 old streets? Or a legend of “Sword lake”, a beautiful Hanoi Opera House at night? Then our Hanoi Street Food tour is a perfect answer for you.
A chance to visit atmospheric night market of many stuffs
To do more unique things in Hanoi, this is a chance for our guide to take you to the night market which starts from Hang Dao street and ends at Dong Xuan market.
It’s a long market street for any curious travelers who want to find some special products.
Here can be your option if you book our food tour on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday in the evening.
Very cheap price
No need to think about how much you have to pay to get satisfy. Even price includes a payment for your dishes, it seems to be an ideal budget.
Especially, with Hanoi Explore Travel we make sure you’ll get what you pay for. We are confident to make you enjoyable.
HOW WE ORGANIZE YOUR STREET FOOD TOURS
- You are picked up at your hotel
- Our tour guide will discuss with you about your food allergy, vegetarian, vegan meal and how to walk in Vietnam streets with crazy traffic before starting our tour.
- During the tour, you are introduced about Vietnamese cuisine, Vietnamese history and culture.
- Our tour guide will take you to eat 7+ Vietnamese dishes in the best places of special corners, hidden alleys or small restaurants in Hanoi Old Quarter that can’t be missed.
Let’s throwback to try typical dishes as below
- Nộm bò khô – Papaya with Dried Beef Salad
- Bún chả – Grilled pork with rice noodles
- Pho – Rice noodle soup
- Nem, phở cuốn: Fried spring rolls and fresh spring rolls
- Steamed rice pancake rolls – Bánh Cuốn
- Bánh mì – Vietnamese sandwich – Best Banh Mi in Hanoi
- Fried pillow shaped cake – Bánh gối
- Bánh rán: Vietnamese donut;
- Pillow cake – Bánh Gối
- Trà đá – Ice tea
- Bia Hơi – Fresh beer
- Kem xôi: Steamed sticky rice with ice cream
- Chè: Vietnamese sweet soup
- Cà phê trứng: Egg coffee, etc.
Our Hanoi Street Food Tours will only finish when you feel full and happy
HOW TO BOOK A HANOI STREET FOOD TOURS
- Contact us through this hotline number, What’s app: + 84 974 805 797
- Send us an email with early booking through: email@example.com or make a booking directly through our website
- Another option : If you are in Hanoi, you cam come directly to our office to get more detail and better support. Our office address is 37 Ngo Huyen Str, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi. It’s near by Hoan Kiem lake, it takes maximum 5 minutes by walking. Near by Hanoi Cathedral takes 2 minutes by walking from here.
- Please book your tour at least 4 hours in advance. If you book the tour in a short time we will try to arrange a tour guide for you immediately.
- Inform us the number of participants in your group and your dietary requirement on food in advance. Send us your pick-up location in Hanoi